WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED IT SECURITY MANAGER TO STRENGTHEN OUR TALLINN SECURITY TEAM!
As IT Security Manager you will be responsible for CoinMetro IT systems and services.
You will be responsible for IT solutions that will best help us grow and perform more efficiently. You’ll be responsible for IT projects from beginning to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion. You will be closely working with Compliance and Security Leadership to build acceptable security baselines and oversee required changes to CoinMetro infrastructure on continues basis driven by internal policies and regulatory requirements.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
• Own and maintain services used by CoinMetro, such as Google suite, AWS, Support systems, Web portals
• Ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of CoinMetro data, networks, and cloud systems
• Operate and maintain security monitoring technologies and solutions (IDS/IPS, EPP, SIEM etc.)
• Understand and mature policies and baselines of the security mechanisms associated with Windows or Unix operating systems, applications and databases
• Possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
• Streamline the delivery, security and maintenance of personnel IT equipment, including laptops, mobile devices and their connectivity
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control best practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Expertise in working with Google or AWS cloud service
• Service-minded personality that can engage at all levels of a startup like organization
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Experience with best practice process like ITIL, CON and on the security side preferable knowledge with ISO 27001, CIS Controls
• Prior Hands-on experience with Microsoft domain networks, network administration, and Google cloud services
• English full professional proficiency• Fintech and crypto experience a bonus
• As a person you have strong decision-making skills and are strong analytical with problem solving skills, that makes you able to understand and execute on complex information and requirements
• Very attractive remuneration package
• Flexible, informal environment
• Friendly, positive, professional and highly engaged team
• Very unique working environment
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Your message has beed received. We’ll get back to you shortly.