Today, we officially announced that XCM is coming, with the imminent introduction of the XCM/EUR pair, coming very, very soon to a CoinMetro platform near you! But what does that mean? And why should you be interested? Let’s explain…
Wait – What is XCM, Exactly?
XCM, or COIN, is an ERC-20 utility token and the native token used on the CoinMetro exchange and trading platforms. All services on our platforms are paid for in XCM.
So, What’s the Fuss?
The eagle-eyed (or eagle-eared) among you may have heard quite a lot from CoinMetro CEO, Kevin Murcko, on our official Telegram this week… In case you missed it, here’s the OFFICIAL announcement:
XCM/EUR will be listed on our platforms TODAY! It will remain untradable for roughly a week, as we push some marketing messages around the Crypto-verse (and outside it!) and give you enough time to make some deposits and get yourself ready for trading!
…that’s not all, though. We’ve come up with some cool incentives for you, here’s a rundown:
- XCM trading will be absolutely commission FREE for the whole of February! #FeeFreeFeb
- Buying and holding XCM for an average of 7 days will bring trading commission discounts (until the end of March) on ALL trades. The more you buy, the bigger the discount.
- Buy 50,000 XCM & hold for an average of 7 days = 20% Discount
- Buy 25,000 XCM & hold for an average of 7 days = 15% Discount
- Buy 10,000 XCM & hold for an average of 7 days = 10% Discount
- Buy 5,000 XCM & hold for an average of 7 days = 5% Discount
…and more to be announced soon!
- Discounts will apply until March 31st, 2019 – 00:00:00 GMT.
- Additional XCM pairs will be added in March.
- XCM will begin trading at €0.15.
- XCM has a set floor price of €0.01.
Well, What Are You Waiting For?
With all this good news, it’s almost impossible not to be excited! XCM is coming and you need to be ready!
If you have a CoinMetro account already, sign in, deposit and get ready for the launch of XCM. If you need an account, sign up for a free one. You don’t want to miss out!
The CoinMetro Team