How Do You Cash Out Ethereum?
How do you cash out Ethereum when there’s a bill to pay or an emergency to cover? Read on for comprehensive guidance.
Everyone has their reasons to cash out digital assets. You may want to cash out to de-risk part of your portfolio or if you’ve hit your profit targets.
Often, it tends to be an urgent need, like the examples above. When driven by need and urgency, speed becomes our primary concern. Here’s our look at a fast crypto-fiat option.
How to Sell Ethereum for Cash
Starting out in the crypto-world, beginners try to figure out how to convert digital to fiat currency, such as the EUR or the USD. Or vice versa. To be able to do that, the most common way is to use the services of a crypto exchange. These are also called fiat to crypto exchanges.
There are a number of reputable crypto exchanges happy to welcome you on board. Each has its pros and cons. Still, not all have been created equal – some are also simple and fun to use, regardless of your crypto-related knowledge.
Try Coinmetro to cash out Ethereum to bank account. Once you join the fun and safe journey in the crypto-land with our team, you’ll never have to use another exchange ever again!
How Do You Cash Out Ethereum to Bank Account?
- Being a holder of ETH or even having an Ethereum wallet, you must have an idea of how a crypto exchange or crypto transactions work. If you’re absolutely new to this, to become a fully registered user of an exchange, you need to go through the KYC procedure. Why become fully registered? A fully registered user can make deposits and withdrawals as well as buy or sell cryptocurrencies.KYC, or Know Your Customer, is a mandatory process for identifying and verifying customers the world over. There’s nothing complicated about it nor does it require a lot of time. Just make sure you follow the guidelines carefully and submit what is asked of you.On a side note, CoinMetro is the flagship exchange for regulation and fully complies with the AML, CTF, and KYC/KYT policies.
- So, how to withdraw Ethereum to bank account? Being a fully registered user of a crypto exchange, you can sell Ethereum or any other crypto against a fiat currency of choice anytime. Instantly.Here’s how easy it is to do at CoinMetro:
These easy-to-use features are available on the main page of your dashboard and take just a few clicks.
- Having sold your assets, all you need to do is request a withdrawal via bank wire transfer. When it comes to bank wire transfer, there is more than one option to choose from. Go over to the next bit to learn more.
Bank Wire Transfer Options
Bank wire transfer options depend on the currency you want to transfer. For example, you can withdraw the USD via domestic wire, the EUR via SEPA bank transfer, the GBP via UK Faster Payments, and the AUD via SWIFT.
What are these and what do you need to know about the most widely used bank wire transfer options?
- A domestic wire transfer is processed on the same day it is initiated and is generally received within a few hours. Can’t get more convenient than this!
- SEPA stands for Single Euro Payments Area. This option is used when making cross-border European bank transfers. SEPA makes EUR transfers within the European Union easy, meaning they are no different than making any domestic transfer.
- Faster Payments Service (FPS) is a UK banking initiative to reduce payment times between different banks’ customer accounts to a few seconds.
- SWIFT revolutionised Australian banking by adding AUD payments to the network. Please keep in mind that due to the nature of the SWIFT network and funds having to travel between banks, it may take several working days to receive your funds.
CoinMetro conveniently offers all the bank wire transfer options mentioned above. With us, speed is no longer a concern. What is more, we pride ourselves on fast processing and quality customer service available round the clock. That’s right. If you need any help, you can contact us day and night.
Hungry to Learn More?
How do you cash out Ethereum? Converting Ether to fiat currency is no different from withdrawing any other crypto. Find yourself a reliable, fun, and easy-to-use crypto exchange to sell your digital assets – Ether or else – and withdraw actual funds to your bank account.
You don’t need to look any further than Coinmetro – a perfect combination of strict regulation, reliability, transparency, fun, and ease of use. The future of finance is now. Get started!