Coinmetro Newsletter July 2022
Paving the Way for the Better Days Ahead
Despite the continued market downswing, we are finding enough reasons to carry on with enthusiasm and hard work, paving the way for the better days ahead. The last month has been particularly busy at Coinmetro headquarters and we are excited to share some big achievements in retrospective.
The New 5.0 Mobile App
One particular reason to celebrate was the launch of the new Coinmetro Mobile App. After several teams worked diligently for more than a year, we have managed to push forward a new release that comes with native app functionalities, bringing more convenience and ease of use in 4 main sections: Dashboard, Market, Wallet and Swap. In addition, improvements have been made in other categories as well, such as the notification center and navigation drawer.
The response from the Community was overwhelmingly positive and with your help, a week after the initial release, we already improved the UI and introduced several other new features, as well as sorted out some minor bugs.
The new app is just another effort from our side to provide you with premium trading tools, designed to keep you going and on top of the markets. The new version will offer you critical market information, instant trading functionalities as well as a gateway to news and notifications to keep you wired to all the good stuff.
If you haven’t already, we invite you to discover this new tool that will inspire you and give you confidence so that you stay on top of your A-game. Day in, day out. Stay tuned for future updates! We have even more improvements for the mobile app that will be released in the following weeks.
15 Weeks of Summer – A Season of Value In Full Swing
For the past weeks, we have been pushing forward new listings, meaningful projects and tools, keeping up with our commitment to turn this bear market into an opportunity from which you can benefit. Let’s have a quick look back at what this fruitful campaign has achieved so far. In the last month alone we have listed:
- ALGO (Algorand) – A major blockchain player has made its debut on the Coinmetro exchange. The “Blockchain for FutureFi” is considered the world’s most decentralized, scalable and secure distributed ledger. From decentralized finance to generative NFT art (and everything in between), the sustainable Algorand blockchain is powering the economic models of the future. Algorand is unleashing scalability, fusing TradFi and DeFi, and accelerating global sustainability while building an interoperable ecosystem.
- AVAX (Avalanche) – Another blockchain heavyweight that is shaping up as an alternative scaling solution for Web3 dApps. The network is now the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality. Avalanche (AVAX) network is pushing the envelope with its open, programmable smart contracts platform for decentralized applications.
- UOS (Ultra) – Is here to disrupt the gaming industry! The network is bringing new opportunities for developers, gamers and influencers to monetize their participation. UOS (Ultra) was launched in 2017 and describes itself as a blockchain-based PC gaming entertainment platform. We think Ultra is making gaming a more inclusive and sustainable space and we’re glad to have it listed on Coinmetro.
- GRT (The Graph) – A token for a radically better internet! We were excited to list GRT some weeks ago – a highly lucrative token making the internet a better place. Its parent company – The Graph – is a decentralized protocol for indexing and querying data from blockchains. An open network, it produces the fastest, cheapest, most reliable way to access data for the crypto economy. The Graph achieves this by storing and processing it on open networks with verifiable integrity.
- HBAR (Hedera) – A faster, more secure blockchain consensus. The most used enterprise-grade public network is breaking new ground. Whether you’re a startup or enterprise, a creator or consumer, Hedera goes beyond blockchain for developers to create the next era of fast, fair, and secure applications. The Hedera Proof-of-Stake (PoS) public network, powered by hashgraph consensus, achieves the highest grade of security possible (ABFT), with blazing-fast transaction speeds and incredibly low bandwidth consumption.
- MANA (Decentraland) & SAND (The Sandbox) – Two of Web3’s most sought-after environments landed on the Coinmetro exchange in June, opening the gateway to the Metaverse. Decentraland and The Sandbox are unique virtual worlds where players can build, own and monetize their gaming experience.
- COVAL (Circuits of Value) – Blockchain’s FIRST composite token is now trading on Coinmetro. COVAL is a truly innovative asset, allowing you to trade as many tokens as you want at the same time! You can build an entire portfolio of tokens and NFTs, each to the desired amount, and trade all the assets as one single token, offering you advanced accessibility and leverage like never before.
This looks like a full plate indeed! And we have only reached Week 6 of the 15 Weeks of Summer Campaign. A lot more tokens and projects will hit our exchange throughout the end of the summer. Now may be the time to diversify, acquire assets at affordable prices and strengthen your portfolio so that when the bear market ends, you can look forward with confidence.
XCM Updates – Staking Limit Increase & Margin
The news would not have been complete without telling you about the recent updates to our own XCM token. The Coinmetro asset is gaining more value and utility with every passing week.
XCM Staking Limit Increase
Weeks ago we raised the maximum XCM Staking limit from 500,000 to 1,000,000, in a natural step that is signaling the growth of our exchange. Also, we celebrated the one-year anniversary of XCM staking. A lot of users’ staking plans ended, yielding back significant profits, while a lot more embarked on a new passive income journey.
XCM on Margin
Last week we introduced a huge update many of you have been asking about. Coinmetro users are now able to use XCM as collateral on Margin! This means that instead of having to sell your XCM to add USD or other collateral, you can simply assign XCM. Essentially, this new update means millions of dollars in funds unlocked for our users.
Quote of the Month
“When there’s risk, people run to safety.” – Kevin Murcko
Taken from the 1 July AMA session, the quote came as Kevin was discussing the current financial landscape. With the markets down and inflation at sky-high levels – there’s obviously a lot of risk floating around. But what is safety these days? What can be considered a good investment that will protect your portfolio and not crumble down with the rest of the economy?
Let us know what you think on our Discord and Telegram channels where you can learn and exchange ideas with like-minded people. To join the Coinmetro exchange today, take action now and sign-up to our platform in just a few steps!