CoinMetro Announces Intermediate Advanced Platform
It’s not just our native token, XCM, that’s going LIVE on Friday – don’t forget to check your mailbox if you’re signed up – but CoinMetro’s Platforms have just become one UI more exciting!
BEFORE: The Simple Exchange, The Intermediate Exchange, The Trade View
Before, we had three intuitive, user-friendly, and absolutely awesome user interfaces to choose from:
- The Simple Exchange, which is very basic and extremely easy to learn how to use. You can buy your first Bitcoin or altcoin in just a few clicks!
- If you’re traded before and know how to handle a cryptocurrency exchange, the Intermediate Exchange is right for you.
- …and in case you don’t need a long introduction to crypto trading, the Trade View has all the advanced options you’ll ever need (and even more)!
AFTER: Advanced Mode for the Intermediate View
From now on, our Platforms will also feature the brand new Intermediate Advanced View. This UI will allow all beginner users to progress from elementary to a higher level. Start simple, take you time, and then try something new!
The Intermediate Advanced View offers more data like orderbook, information on pairs, new type of orders, and a bottom tab for order history. These features may be familiar to some of you as they come from the Trade View and have now been merged with the Intermediate View for our users to place orders in a more comfortable way easily but with more data available on the screen!
Give it a try!
Our motto is crypto for all. All CoinMetro’s Platforms are reliable, easy to use, and LOTS of fun, and here’s why:
- You can make deposits via crypto and fiat currency as well as SEPA transfers;
- We offer one of the lowest fees in the industry;
- You can easily set up order types.
- Currently, you can trade five pairs, and crosses. The major pairs included in CoinMetro’s Platforms are BTC/EUR, BCH/EUR, ETH/EUR, XRP/EUR, and LTC/EUR.
What’s the next step?
Easy! Just log in to the GO! Platform, which is your playground now.
If you’re new to CoinMetro, you need to sign up and get KYC-verified. This is a must for all our users, no exceptions.
The CoinMetro Team