An Overview of the CoinMetro Platforms
CoinMetro launched its long-awaited platforms in December 2018. Before the launch we were overFUDed, and look where we are now! The three CoinMetro Platforms are LIVE, with new pairs added on a regular basis.
CoinMetro as an ecosystem
CoinMetro is so much more than a cryptocurrency exchange. It is an all-in-one licensed tokenized platform with exclusive features that is transforming the coin exchange scene as you know it.
CoinMetro drives blockchain innovation forward, making it simple, available, and accessible to everyone, no matter your background.
Why ‘CoinMetro Platforms’?
We say ‘CoinMetro Platforms’ because there are three user interfaces for three different levels – beginner, intermediate, and advanced. This is unique among crypto exchange platforms that usually offer just one interface for all.
Our motto is crypto for all. We care for novices and professionals equally. It would be harsh on people who really want to try crypto trading but lack knowledge and experience, don’t you think? We count everyone in.
What user interfaces can I try?
There are three intuitive, user-friendly, and absolutely awesome user interfaces to choose from:
- The Simple Exchange is very basic, you’ll learn to use it in 1-2-3. You can buy your first Bitcoin, Ether, or Ripple in just a few clicks!
- If you’re traded before and know how to handle a crypto exchange, try the Intermediate Exchange.
- In case you don’t need along introduction to crypto trading, our advanced Trade View has everything you’ll ever need (and even more)!
Tell me more… what pairs can I trade?
Currently, you can trade five pairs, and crosses. The major pairs included in the CoinMetro Platforms are BTC/EUR, BCH/EUR, ETH/EUR, XRP/EUR, and LTC/EUR.
You can be sure that more options will be added in the upcoming weeks, so keep an eye on our updates and announcements!
Good and true
CoinMetro’s platforms are reliable, easy to use, and LOTS of fun, and here’s why:
- You can make deposits via crypto and fiat currency as well as SEPA transfers;
- We offer irresistibly low fees;
- You can easily set up order types.
How do I deposit?
Making a deposit with CoinMetro is no rocket science. If you’re already anxious to buy your first coin, please log in to the GO! Platform, go to the Wallet page, and click the Deposit button in the top-right corner.
If you’re new to CoinMetro, before you can deposit, you need to be KYC-verified. This is a must for all our users, no exceptions. * All you need to do is sign up for a CoinMetro account and follow the steps inside. Once you are KYC-compliant, the CoinMetro Platforms are your playground!
* Why is it so important? KYC is a manual process that includes physical verification of document scans. It is extremely important because it makes sure that the customer and the information provided by them are real.
Great support every step of the way
Remember, there are no silly questions. Feel free to contact our fantastic support team with any questions you may have. A quick reply is guaranteed. Another option to try is the live chat option on CoinMetro’s website.
Enjoy your weekend buying and selling cryptos!
The CoinMetro Team